Milspouse Matters Episode 49 with Jen McDonald
On this bonus episode, I’m sharing a little bit of the story behind Milspouse Matters, why I started it, and my heart about it all.
I also discuss who or what you’re allowing to speak into your life and who you’re looking to for guidance in your military spouse journey! Whether it’s in real life or on social media, is what you’re hearing uplifting and positive? Is it realistic? Is it putting pressure on you that you don’t need?
A reminder: the loudest voices, whether on social media or in real life, are not always the most accurate or wise sources. I want to remind you that if you’re just managing to keep things together in your home, in your marriage, taking care of your kids…that’s enough. In fact, it’s more than enough! It’s huge.
If this podcast encourages you, I would so appreciate if if you left a 5-star rating and review!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- The Big List of Faith Based Milspouse Bloggers
- Elisabeth Elliott: Gateway to Joy Archives
- Episode 33 – Military Love Stories: The Way We Met
More resources for your military life:
- Connect with Milspouse Matters on Instagram
- Christian Military Spouse Facebook Group
- Find the complete Milspouse Matters show archive and listen to every episode
Get Jen’s book, You Are Not Alone: Encouragement for the Heart of a Military Spouse.
Have a topic idea for the Milspouse Matters podcast or know someone who’d be a great guest? Send me a note or fill out our guest application.