Milspouse Matters Episode 43 with Sharon Gran
On this episode, we’re talking about living in military housing, relocation and househunting after PCS, with some expert tips from Sharon Gran of MilitaryByOwner Advertising, Inc.
I’m also sharing a few thoughts about living in military housing, including making the decision, pros and cons, and how to be a good neighbor when living in base housing.
I also want to say THANK you for listening, for all your support and notes over the past almost 2 years of this podcast! YOU are the reason I do what I do!
Here’s a little bit about Sharon:
Sharon Gran is co-founder/owner of MilitaryByOwner Advertising, a leading real estate advertising website to help military families find, sell and rent their home. As a US Marine Corps spouse for 20 years, Sharon understands the needs of a military family relocating. Sharon and her husband, Dave, run the company along with two of their sons, Ryan and Adam, as well as a team of talented group of people consisting of military spouses, friends, and family.
Find out more about MilitaryByOwner at militarybyowner.com and on social media as @militarybyowner and on YouTube.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ultimate PCS Move Resource List
- Military Housing Do’s And Don’ts
- What’s the Future of Military Housing?
- Living in Military Housing: What You Need to Know
- 7 Things to Consider Before Moving Into Military Housing
- Military Housing Do’s and Don’ts
- Which Pets Aren’t Allowed in Military Housing?
- Dog Breed Restrictions for On-Base Military Housing
- Are YOU the Bad Neighbor?
- Annoying Neighbors? Strategies from a Seasoned Military Spouse
More resources for your military life:
- Connect with Milspouse Matters on Instagram
- Christian Military Spouse Facebook Group
- Find the complete Milspouse Matters show archive and listen to every episode
Get Jen’s book, You Are Not Alone: Encouragement for the Heart of a Military Spouse.
Have a topic idea for the Milspouse Matters podcast or know someone who’d be a great guest? Send me a note or fill out our guest application.