Welcome to the Christian Milspouse Podcast!
I’m so excited to share this brand new podcast with you!
On each episode of the Christian Milspouse Podcast, we’ll be talking about some aspect of military life and how our Christian faith can be applied to our military spouse journey. I was a military spouse for 30 years and I’m the mom of an active duty service member.
I’m also the author of the book, You Are Not Alone: Encouragement for the Heart of a Military Spouse, and the host of the Milspouse Matters Podcast. Join me each week here on the Christian Milspouse Podcast and find encouragement and strength for your own faith journey!
We’ll be talking about all the issues that go along with military life: loneliness, starting over, trusting God, raising kids, strengthening our marriages, finding a faith community, connecting with others, and so much more. Each episode will be 5-10 minutes long, perfect for you to have a spot of encouragement in your busy week!
- Follow the Christian Milspouse on Instagram
- Connect with Jen and find the Milspouse Matters podcast and so many other resources for your military life!
- Get your 5-day deployment devotional.
- Get Jen’s book, You Are Not Alone: Encouragement for the Heart of a Military Spouse.
- All episodes of the Christian Milspouse Podcast, starting Sept. 9, 2022.