The Christian Milspouse Podcast Episode 3
Finding a new church is one of the hardest things after you’ve just moved. Let’s talk about finding your faith community!
We need each other in this life! I love online resources, obviously. But it’s so important to also have that in-person connection.
Let’s talk about why we need the church and how we can find a great fellowship.
I pray that if you’re searching for a church home, that you’ll just try and see where God leads you! I know it’s so difficult to plug into a new faith community over and over again, but it’s so worth it.
Let me know–what ways have you found a new church home after a move?
More resources for your military spouse life:
- Christian Military Spouse Facebook Group
- Follow the Christian Milspouse Podcast on Instagram
- Connect with Jen and find the Milspouse Matters podcast and other resources for your military life!
- Get your 5-day deployment devotional
- Jen’s book, a 30-day devotional, You Are Not Alone: Encouragement for the Heart of a Military Spouse.
- Listen to all episodes of the Christian Milspouse Podcast