The Christian Milspouse Podcast Episode 9
This week, we’re talking about 5 Scriptures for deployment.
Promises of God to hold onto while your spouse is deployed!
I haven’t been with you for a while on this podcast, but my hope is to produce it more regularly in the months to come. In the meantime, thank you for your feedback and for sharing this show with others, along with my other podcast, Milspouse Matters!
On this episode, I’m sharing 5 of my favorite Scriptures for getting through deployment, and I hope they will encourage your heart if you’re currently going through or about to go through the deployment of your spouse.
- See the related blog post and all Scriptures mentioned in this episode here.
- Pre-order Jen’s newest book here!
Did you enjoy this episode? Please share it on Pinterest with the image below!
More resources for your military spouse life:
- Christian Military Spouse Facebook Group
- Follow the Christian Milspouse Podcast on Instagram
- Connect with Jen and find the Milspouse Matters podcast and other resources for your military life!
- Get your 5-day deployment devotional
- Jen’s book, a 30-day devotional, You Are Not Alone: Encouragement for the Heart of a Military Spouse.
- Listen to all episodes of the Christian Milspouse Podcast